With so vast natural benefits Makhana (foxnut) finds it mention in many yogic diets and fasts. With benefits ranging from source of calcium, anti aging, good for heart health and what not, makhana or water lily pops is a true superfood.
Studies shows makhana contains 16 types of amino acids that helps increase metabolism and speed up the calorie burning process. Protein in lotus seeds (makhana) improves the metabolic rate and prevents muscle loss. Thus makhanas are great healthy snacks for weight loss.
Made in so many yummy flavors Sattviko makhana fits with any occasion and with every family member taste preference. Whether you are meditating, working out, travelling or simply binge watching at home makhana is your go to healthy snack.
Made from popped lotus seeds, Roasted Makhana has traditionally been eaten as a snack during fasting in North India. Sattviko Makhana are roasted slowly to give them extra crunch and then mixed with flavours to create this blissful healthy snack. Makhana is believed to be the snack packed with benefits that of superfood. With 20% less calories and 67% less fat than popcorn, Makhana is also a healthy snack for weight loss. Each Sattviko Makhana Jar of 67 g packs 9 g of Protein. It is a healthy choice of snacks when compared to fried snacks.
1. SATTVIKO MAGIC : Makhana superpops is a superfood and healthy Indian snack which is 100% natural, protein rich, home grown, vegan, gluten free and wheat free. High in Nutrients, low in cholesterol, no trans fat and sodium. Makes it an ideal healthy snack for both Adult and kids to satiate hunger pangs over fried snacks
2. HEALTHY SNACKS :Makhana are good source of protein, carbohydrates, potassium, iron and lot of fibers. Low calories help in weight loss and has properties of anti aging. It is a popular fasting dish (Vrat) and its health benefits are equivalent to walnuts and almonds (dry fruits). With 20% less calories and 67% less fat than popcorn, Each Sattviko Makhana Jar of 70 g packs 9 g of Protein.
3. PROCESS : Sattviko Makhana are popped from seeds sown in ideal conditions meant for growing makhana seeds. These conditions are naturally found in East Bihar area. Hand Picked and segregated manually based on size and visual property to ensure highest quality for our customers. The Seeds of Makhana are popped at right temperature and in proper time to retain their nutritional value to provide maximum health benefit;
4. USAGE: Open the Sattviko Jar and consume directly. Store in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight Key Product Features
5. INGREDIENT : All Natural, with no added chemicals or preservatives; Shelf Life: 180 days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Total Weight: 6 x 67 gm; Package Contents: 6 x 67 gm of raw popped makhana. FSSAI Certified, HACCP Certified . Product of India