Made from popped lotus seeds, Roasted Makhana has traditionally been eaten as a snack during fasting in North India. Sattviko Makhana are roasted slowly to give them extra crunch and then mixed with flavours to create this blissful healthy snack. Makhana is believed to be the snack packed with benefits that of superfood. With 20% less calories and 67% less fat than popcorn, Makhana is also a healthy snacks for weight loss. Each Sattviko Makhana Jar of 70 g packs 9 g of Protein
1. SATTVIKO MAGIC : Makhana superpops is a super food which is 100% natural, protein rich, home grown, vegan, gluten free and wheat free. High in Nutrients, low in cholesterol, no trans fat and sodium. Makes it an ideal dry snack to satiate your hunger pangs over fried snacks.
2. HEALTHY SNACKS :Makhana is Antioxidant and is a good source of protein, high minerals, carbohydrates, potassium, iron and lot of fibers. Low calories help in weight loss and good for skin with anti aging properties. It is a popular fasting dish (Vrat) and its health benefits are equivalent to walnuts and almonds (dry fruits). With 20% less calories and 67% less fat than popcorn, Each Sattviko Makhana Jar of 70 g packs 9 g of Protein.
3. PROCESS : Slow Roasted to maintain nutritional value. Made with Perfection with researched recipes and understanding of customer taste choices, we work hard to create makhana that you will fall in love in first bite Product Attributes Bullet Points
4. USAGE: Open the Sattviko Jar and consume directly. Store in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight Key Product Features
5. INGREDIENT : Made From The Finest Ingredients, Sattviko through its six sigma supply chain, is able to source best quality of makhana; Shelf Life: 180 days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Total Weight: 350 gm (Each 70 gm); Package Contents: 1 x 70 gm of peri peri, pudina, herb & cheese, turmeric and rock salt & pepper(each) roasted makhana snack. . FSSAI Certified, HACCP Certified. Product of India