With so vast natural benefits Makhana (foxnut) finds it mention in many yogic diets and fasts. With benefits ranging from source of calcium, anti aging, good for heart health and what not, makhana or water lily pops is a true superfood.
Studies shows makhana contains 16 types of amino acids that helps increase metabolism and speed up the calorie burning process. Protein in lotus seeds (makhana) improves the metabolic rate and prevents muscle loss. Thus makhanas are great healthy snacks for weight loss.
Made in so many yummy flavors Sattviko makhana fits with any occasion and with every family member taste preference. Whether you are meditating, working out, travelling or simply binge watching at home makhana is your go to healthy snack.
Made from popped lotus seeds, Roasted Makhana has traditionally been eaten as a snack during fasting in North India. Sattviko Makhana are roasted slowly to give them extra crunch and then mixed with flavors to create this blissful healthy snack. Makhana is believed to be the snack packed with benefits that of superfood. With 20% less calories and 67% less fat than popcorn, Makhana is also a healthy snacks for weight loss. Each Sattviko Makhana Jar of 70 g packs 9 g of Protein
1. A true healthy snack Considered as an Indian superfood, Roasted Makhana has various health benefits which makes it the best alternative amongst the healthy snacks. Roasted Makhana contains less fat than available alternative in market, making it a healthy snack for weight loss. Makhana is also a gluten free and vegan snack.
2. Turmeric Makhana, an Immunity Booster : Haldi is packed with curcumin and antioxidants which act as immunity boosters for adults. Kids will love Turmeric Makhana due to its less spicy and tangy taste, making it a natural immunity booster for kids.
3. Slow Roasted to maintain nutritional value- Sattviko makhanas are roasted slowly to ensure nutritional value remains intact. Adding healthy choices like consuming roasted Makhana is a vital step in your journey towards healthy lifestyle; Usage: Open the Sattviko Jar and consume directly; Storage Instruction: Store in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
4. Made with Perfection: With researched recipes and understanding of customer taste choices, we work hard to create makhana that you will fall in love in first bite
5. Made From The Finest Ingredients: Sattviko, through its six sigma supply chain, is able to source best quality of makhana; Shelf Life: 180 days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Total Weight: 390 gm (Each 65 gm); Package Contents: 6 x 65 gm of turmeric roasted makhana snack